Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Blessing in Disguise [Alhamdulilah for Everything]

It's been an incredibly hectic month for me and I've been trying to avoid "publicly" talking about my discrimination incident that occurred to me this month, but I think it's finally time I share my story with you all. Please watch this video, and share it with your friends and family. It will help with the cause of getting AirFrance to change their uniform policy inshAllah!!  
   

NBC interview
View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED: (As always, be POLITE.)
1. Contact Air France to ask the airline to apologize, clarify its policy on religious accommodation for employees, offer workplace sensitivity and diversity training for Air France staff at Washington Dulles International Airport, and compensate the Muslim worker for the financial loss and emotional distress she suffered.

CONTACT:
Mr. Patrick Roux
Vice President and General Manager
Air France, U.S. Operations
125 W. 55th St., 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10019

Fax: 212-830-4141
E-Mail: grkozlowski@airfrance.fr
Copy to: info@cair.com
Online complaints may be filed at:

2. DONATE to CAIR so that we may continue this important work. GO TO:https://www.cair.com/support/

No comments:

Post a Comment