Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Spring...Sike!


Today was such a lovely day outside! The sun was shining and it was just the perfect temperature; not too hot and not too cold. The breeze was blowing calmly and campus was filled with people laying out relaxing underneath the sun...completely disregarding the fact that it's only February! All in all, today was such a tease. It was the weathers way of reminding us that it's still winter, and making us feel bad about it on top of that. Astakhfarallah haha despite all of that, my state of mind is spring chillin. So I say...

Let the flowers bloom

This is one of my favorite times of the year in D.C. I went last year with my friends and had a great time. I hope to go again this year and so should you if you live in the DMV area. Anyway, These are some of my personal photos from last years event. Enjoy :)

Beautiful!
Praying in the out in the grass is one of my favorite moments ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment