Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eid Al Adha

Asalamualaykum! I hope you all had a fabulous Eid Al Adha, because I definitely did. This was my first eid away from home and I still had an amazing time. My Eid started off a little shaky, but Alhamduililah it got much better. I made it to Eid prayer on time (Alhamdulilah!), went shopping, and ate out with some of the most beautiful people I have ever met. Here are some of the photos!

Me and my girls in our Eid clothes.
Hijab: Charming Charley
Wide legged Jeans, brown leather belt, and stripped top:
Espirit 
Featured: Usman, wearing his traditional
Pakistani Eid wear
Featured: Waleed, in his 
traditional Pakistani cultural clothing for Eid. 
All the girls together mashAllah

Eid 2010 will never be forgotten InshAllah


Photos courtesy of Abir H. Ibrahim 

No comments:

Post a Comment