Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Blessings of the Muslim Ummah ❤

  SubhanAllah..I feel so happy right now! I have so much joy inside of me; I just want to share it with the whole world. I wish everyone out there could experience the happiness I feel right now. MashAllah, this amazing Ummah I've been blessed to be a part of has led me to truly see the beauty Islam has to offer. Who ever thought that I could find Islam at it's best in this small town, but Allah is the greatest and through Him anything is possible.
  I wonder all the time what my life would have been like had I decided to not come to this university. Something inside of me tells me that I would not be where I am today, but Allah knows best. One thing for sure though, is that Allah chooses whom he guides and I feel so blessed that he chose to place good company in my life Alhamdulilah! In Sourat Al-Fatir (The Angels) Allah SWT says, "Verily, Allâh sends astray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills." (35:8)

Rasulullah (saw) taught his companions by saying, “Shall I tell
you a thing by which you can obtain good in this world and the

*Be with the assemblies of those who remember Allah (swt).
*Be busy in remembrance of Allah (swt) when you are alone.
*Be in the gatherings wherein knowledge of Islam and Qur’an is
taught.

*Be with those whose love is for the sake of Allah (swt).

*Be with those whose dislike is for the sake of Allah (swt).

No comments:

Post a Comment