Monday, July 19, 2010

Dressed to Impress (MYSELF): My First Fashion Collages


My First outfit collection!!! im actually really proud of myself for being able to figure out how to do this cuz for the longest time i've been seeing fashion collages all over people's blogs but I never knew exactly how to do it myself. Here's my first, InshAllah more to come in the future. Expect to see lots and lots of modest clothing made for the modern day young hijabi. As a new hijabi myself I like most girls had a hard time at first finding cute outfits that still stuck to the Islamic rules. I'm trying to avoid using skinny jeans in my collections because in my opinion they are not very modest and i'm trying to cut down on wearing them myself. I'm gonna be using ALOT of color and creating classy combinations of clothes that will hopefully help you get a sense of what to looks for next time you go shopping.


I love this outfit simply because of the classy appeal it gives. This outfit is VERY professional and may seem a little pricey but if you go to any Express or New York and Company, this "expensive" look can be found at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment